You could go to your traditional menswear store, which unfortunately these days are few a far between, or department store, where you'll be lucky to encounter anyone to sell you a suit...
....Or you can go to a tailor.
The benefits of going to a tailor are:
- You get measured and receive advice from someone who understands clothing, what flatters your form and someone that is passionate about the craft.
- A garment that fits and is designed to fit the proportions of your body and details that you want and not the whims of the designer.
- Choice of the details you want for the suit. This includes: the number of buttons, vents, pocketing, lapel widths, and other design features.
- Personal features such as monograming and lining selection.
- Quality Fabric and Construction. Pure wool, canvas chest pieces, hand stitching.
Schedule your appointment at: